Interflex constantly updates our on-line documentation library. Please use the following documents for your product design.
We also offer on-site engraving audits using the latest cell measurement technology.
For information online about anilox, please visit the Wikipedia definition of anilox
- TS001 Liquid Volume Measurement Process Formula
- TS002 Liquid Volume Measurement Tools
- TS003 Ceramic Anilox Rolls Care and Handling
- TS004 Ceramic Anilox Rolls Specifications
- TS005 Custom Cell Brochure with Definitions
- TS006 Anilox Sleeve Inventory
- TS007 Interflex Technical Support
Our technical support team spans six offices in the United States, located in
- Atlanta, GA
- Fort Wayne, IN
- Green Bay, WI
- Louisville, KY
- Philadelphia, PA
- Spartanburg, SC
Each team can perform roll audits, measure roll statistics, and provide a site visit. Each visit results in a deliverable of a PowerPoint presentation with a photographic record of the visit, and values.
The plant in Spartanburg, SC also has a technical staff that is on call for our customers and sales team to assist in technical support.